Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest Recipe Reworked: Creamy Nutella Pops

Lately I've really been craving something sweet but I didn't want anything that would be too bad for me. I found these tasty looking treats on Pinterest and I just had to try them.



So, you'll need 1 cup of Cool Whip (I used off-brand sugar free), 1/2 cup of milk, and 3 Tbs of Nutella. You could probably use any flavor of Cool Whip. Try it out and let me know how you liked it! 


To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Nutella. I don't like the hazelnut taste but I do like the creaminess. After I mixed everything up, it took a lot of effort not to just eat it. Licking the spatula was one of the best parts! The mix was so delicious! 

Than, I poured the mix into popsicle molds. My mold is different than what was used for the Pinterest recipe.  I found the mold at Wal-Mart for only $0.97. Only 6 of the compartments were filled. Then, I put them in the freezer until they were nice and done. 


Now, I was going to take a picture of my end product but my family and I ate them before it could be done. They were so good! This will definitely be put in the books for future reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment